Bodegas Portia: Ribera de Duero
Brotes de Portia Menu
Come to Bodegas Portia just to dine at our Triennia Gastrobar and enjoy a blend of traditional and avant-garde cuisine. A light meal, a break in your journey, a tapas tasting session... any occasion is the perfect excuse to visit us.
The cuisine is especially designed to accompany our wines; a unique sensory experience that combines architecture, gastronomy and oenology.
Have lunch in the Triennia Gastrobar restaurant with our Brotes de Portia Menu. Visit to the winery not included in the price. If you want to arrange a visit, please book this via our website.
Menu €42 per person
Children´s menu available: 18 euros.
- Foie gras slice served with pine nuts and grapes.
- Piquillo pepper and black pudding crumb sobrassada.
- Beef pastry with a spicy touch.
- White ´pocha´ bean casserole with blood sausage, chorizo, and piparra pepper tempura.
- Pork hock carpaccio with a powder of ´kikos´ fried corn, pistachios, and soy sauce.
- Cod fritters with romesco sauce and fresh sprouts.
- Duroc rib glazed with herbs and Thai juice.
- Tangerine cake with a Greek yogurt and red berries base.
- Faustino Art Collection Rosado
- Portia Roble
- Mineral water, coffee or herbal tea
* Ask our staff for information on allergens.
- Paninis and assorted fried foods
- Lamb Chops with French Fries
- Ice cream
- Soft drink or water
Covid-19 security measures
Mandatory use of mask
Use hydroalcoholic gel
Keep social distancing
Forbidden access with temperature above 37,5ºc
Avoid touching surfaces and objects. Our staff will help you
Recommended card payment