Bodegas Portia: Ribera de Duero
Come to Bodegas Portia just to dine at our Triennia Gastrobar and enjoy a blend of traditional and avant-garde cuisine. A light meal, a break in your journey, a tapas tasting session... any occasion is the perfect excuse to visit us.
The cuisine is especially designed to accompany our wines; a unique sensory experience that combines architecture, gastronomy and oenology.
Have lunch in the Triennia Gastrobar restaurant with our Castellano Menu Visit to the winery not included in the price. If you want to arrange a visit, please book this via our website.
Menu €48 per person
Children´s menu available: 18 euros.
- Blood Sausage, Apple Cream and Piquillo Pepper Aïoli
- Confit and Marinated Cod Fingers and Roasted Sweet Peppers
- Traditional Castillian Soup À La Portia
- Portia Fresh Artisan Salad
- Traditional Aranda-style Roast Lamb
- Caramelized Torrija, Cinnamon Ice Cream topped with Fresh Mint
- Portia Verdejo
- Portia Crianza
Mineral Water, Coffee or Herbal Infusion
* Ask our staff for information on allergens.
- Paninis and assorted fried foods
- Lamb Chops with French Fries
- Ice cream
- Soft drink or water
Soft drink or water
Covid-19 security measures
Mandatory use of mask
Use hydroalcoholic gel
Keep social distancing
Forbidden access with temperature above 37,5ºc
Avoid touching surfaces and objects. Our staff will help you
Recommended card payment